How it works...
- The 'Spirited Season' Storybook Adventure is available at level 10? and runs for 10 days from Dec 26th, 2017.
High Levels - Low Levels
High Level Players (min level to confirm):
Chapter 1 (3 Acts)
Chapter 2 (3 Acts)
Chapter 3 (3 Acts)
1. Raise your Tiny Tiff to level 3. (Skip: 7 )
2. Collect 32 Miserly Hats 30px from Harvesting. (Skip: 32 )
3. Collect 6 Holly Crowns 30px from Evolving. (Skip: 12 )
Prize: 5,000 Food
Unlock Chapter 4 (15 )
Chapter 4 (4 Acts)
1. Raise your Tiny Tiff to level 4. (Skip: 12 )
2. Start Breeding with a Firefox. (Skip: 25 )
3. Collect 50 Miserly Hats 30px from Harvesting. (Skip: 50 )
4. Win a Shepburn Collar 30px from a German Shepburn in the Arena! (Skip: 20 )
(collect from Rd.3 of the Tournament)
Prize: 12,000 Coins
Unlock Chapter 5 (20 )
Chapter 5 (4 Acts)
1. Raise your Tiny Tiff to level 7. (Skip: 40 )
2. Collect 8 Holly Crowns 30px from Evolving. (Skip: 16 )
3. Hatch any Earth type animal. (Skip: 30 )
4. Collect 2 Frosted Feathers 30px from Mining. (Skip: 12 )
Prize: 3 Wintry Lampposts 30px
Unlock Chapter 6 (25 )
Chapter 6 (4 Acts)
1. Collect 60 Miserly Hats 30px from Harvesting. (Skip: 60 )
2. Hatch a common Snowy Egret. (Breed Water + Nature) (Skip: 50 )
3. Raise your Tiny Tiff to level 11. (Skip: 75 )
4. Plant ANY 6 crops. (Skip: 18 )
Prize: 7,500 Food
Unlock Chapter 7 (30 )
Chapter 7 (4 Acts)
1. Raise your Tiny Tiff to level 13. (Skip: 175 )
2. Collect 6 Holly Crowns 30px from Evolving. (Skip: 24 )
3. Breed your Tiny Tiff with a Snowy Egret. (Skip: 25 )
4. Collect 3 Frosted Feathers 30px from Mining. (Skip: 12 )
Prize: 1 Ebenezer Pooch 30px
Unlock Chapter 8 (35 )
Chapter 8 (4 Acts)
1. Hatch your Ebenezer Pooch. (Skip: 25 )
2. Breed your Tiny Tiff and a Rockodile. (Skip: 75 )
3. Collect 60 Miserly Hats 30px from Harvesting. (Skip: 120 )
4. Raise your Ebenezer Pooch to level 5. (Skip: 20 )
Prize: 1 Christmas Clock 30px
Unlock Chapter 9 (45 )
Chapter 9 (4 Acts)
1. Raise your Ebenezer Pooch to level 10. (Skip: 100 )
2. Start Breeding your Tiny Tiff with a Jackalope. (Skip: 75 )
3. Raise your Tiny Tiff to level 15. (Skip: 175 )
4. Win 3 Shepburn Collars 30px from German Shepburns in the Arena! (Skip: 60 )
(collect from Rds.3, 8 & 15 of the Tournament) - Assumed
Prize: 10 Realm Runes
Unlock Chapter 10 (50 )
Chapter 10 (5 Acts)
1. Harvest 6 Mana Bananas. (Skip: 12 )
2. Raise your Ebenezer Pooch to level 14. (Skip: 175 )
3. Collect 12 Holly Crowns 30px from Evolving. (Skip: 36 )
4. Collect 5 Frosted Feathers 30px from Mining. (Skip: 60 )
5. Win 5 Shepburn Collars 30px from German Shepburns in the Arena! (Skip: 100 )
(collect from Rds.3, 8, 15, 22 & 30 of the Tournament) - Assumed
Prize: 1 Holly Hoof 30px
Storybook Adventure: Spirited Season
- Tiny Tiff was a kind kitten through and through. He loved to give more than receive, and especially loved giving gifts around the holiday season. Every winter Tiny Tiff would venture out into the Forest and give apples and treats to all the animals who seemed to be in need.
- In fact, he sometimes gave so much that he had none left for his own Christmas dinner. Some other animals thought this was foolish, but Timy Tiff didn't mind going without if it meant others could have a happy holiday. He just loved to give gifts that much.
- One especially cold winter, as Tiny Tiff began to head into the heart of the Forest to give holiday gifts it began to snow. Tiny Tiff trudged on through the falling flakes, but he began to worry if he would have enough for everyone. As he plodded forward he thought of past holidays.
- Lately he had made the holiday trip alone, but it hadn't always been that way. He used to be joined by his dear friend, Ebenezer Pooch. But somehow, Ebenezer had stopped believing in the spirit of giving.
- Ebenezer Pooch used to be a jolly pup. He loved the holidays and gave more gifts than anyone. However, as time went on he became increasingly annoyed by the holidays. In fact, you could say he had become a bit of a scrooge.
- Needless to say, Ebenezer had stopped joining Tiny Tiff on his holiday excursions. Yet, this winter when Tiny Tiff finally reached the clearing where he usually gave gifts, he was surprised to find Ebenezer there waiting for him.
- "Have you decided to join me this year?" Tiny Tiff asked excitedly. "I'm just out for a walk," Ebenezer replied grumpily. Tiny Tiff sighed, then proceeded to give gifts to the animals passing through. However, it soon became clear he wouldn't have enough for everyone. Before long, Tiny Tiff had given away even his own Christmas meal, but there were still many hungry animals passing through the clearing.
- Ebenezer scoffed at his friend's actions and turned to head home through the woods. But he hadn't gone more than a few steps before an echoing voice called out to him, "Ebenezer! Your friend needs your generosity!" Ebenezer turned to see a Holly Hoof standing before him. Suddenly, he remembered all the times Tiny Tiff had shared his own meals with Ebenezer, even when he barely had enough.
- In that moment, Ebenezer remembered how he had used to feel when giving to those in need. Together, Ebenezer and the Holly Hoof raced back to the clearing. "Everyone, follow me!" he cried to all the hungry animals. Ebenezer, Tiny Tiff, and the Holly Hoof lead a procession of hungry animals back to Ebenezer's den. As the group marched through the cold wintry night they sang holiday songs to brighten their spirits.
- Once they reached Ebenezer's den, he dug up all his stored treats and food. With Tiny Tiff's help they soon had a feast prepared, and whenever ingredients ran short, the Holly hoof managed to find just a bit more laying around. The group of animals enjoyed a wondrous holiday meal together and when it was finished, Ebenezer turned to Tiny Tiff and the Holly Hoof and said, "Thank you both for helping me remember the spirit of the season." Every year afterwards, with the help of Tiny Tiff, Ebenezer would host a holiday banquet for all the hungry Forest animals who had nowhere else to go.
For details of all previous Storybook Adventure Events see Past Events: