Feature Overview: World Event
Welcome to world events, where you and other Fantasy Forest players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!
You can earn items by taking these actions around your Isles:
- Hatching animals from your Nest
- Harvesting food at your Farms
- Evolving your animals
- Breeding your animals (2x Bonus from breeding during this event!)
- Digging in the Mine
- Battling in Tournaments (levels 17+)
Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the Fantasy Forest community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have Fun!
Collect Tea Blossoms 30px to earn the following animals and decor.
- The Tea Time World Event is available at level 13? and runs for 10 days from Sep 12th, 2017.
- Additional Tea Blossoms can be obtained by:
|Name||Tea Blossoms Required||'Buy Now' Price||Reward|
|Sipping Stand||50 30px||50||100px|
|Potted Plant||250 30px||200||100px|
|Tea Tree||850 30px||600||100px|
|Matcha Macaw||1,750 30px||900||100px|
|Earl Greyhound||3,500 30px||1,750?||100px|
Community Prizes (collect 2,200 30px to unlock)
|Name||Tea Blossoms Required||Reward|
For details of all previous World Events see Past Events:
- World Events were added to the game on October 13, 2014 in the Version 1.3 Update.